SuperCharger will be holding a Demo Day on April 11, 2017 on the historic Hong Kong Exchange trading floor. The day will announce exciting new partnerships, deals, and news from the program, followed by SuperCharger’s start-ups showcasing the accelerated progress they have made in the past 12 weeks through pitches and demo of their cutting-edge products. The event will also feature speeches from corporate partners and special guests, followed by networking. You will also have the opportunity to have more private interactions with our start-ups at their dedicated booths.
- Bambu [Wealth Management]: Bambu is a Singapore-based Robo-advisory company that just won Best Early Stage Startup in the Next Money Fintech Finals 2017. It provides innovative, cost-effective and efficient entry points into investing and wealth management.
- ai [Artificial Intelligence]: Clare.ai is building a white-label chatbot to help banks deliver customer service with more controls and cost efficiencies. It provides a conversational solution based on machine learning algorithms and natural language processing.
- Entersoft [Cybersecurity]: Entersoft is an application security provider based in Australia. It integrates offensive assessment, proactive monitoring and managed security to provide cost-effective and reliable solutions.
- FinChat [Regulatory Techology]: FinChat Technology, winner of MAS FinTech Awards during Singapore FinTech Week, is a mobile-compliance monitoring service provider based in Singapore. Through its all-in-one mobile compliance solution, FinChat ensures regulatory compliance and facilitates collaborative pursuits between financial institutions.
- Foris [Payments]: Foris is Southeast Asia’s universal money application. Launching in Hong Kong and Singapore in Q1 2017, it will provide a multi-currency account that allows users to manage money at perfect interbank exchange rates.
- KYC-Chain [RegTech]: KYC-Chain is a digital identity platform that uses Distrubted Ledger Technology to help banks and other financial institutions to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Squirro [Big Data / Data Visualisation]: Squirro is a data insights solution developer based in Zurich. Squirro works with global data-driven organisations and provides solutions in risk, service, and customer insights.
- XNotes Alliance [Blockchain]: XNotes Alliance provides business-driven, currency-agnostic and energy-efficient enterprise class blockchain-based solutions. It provides users with full accessibility control across the transaction process, empowering them to run more efficiently and securely.